Mobi Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

CATHOLICS - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* CATHOLICS > Topics

Subject: Question
Replies: 7 Views: 566

n1ck 8/15/2007 - 5:27:36
I am a Christian and I have 3 problems with the catholic faith: 1. Dont you see your praying to Mary as idol worship? The bible clearly states that we must not pray to any other gods. Jesus said the only way to heaven is through Him, not through Him via Mary. 2. Your cross shows Jesus still on the cross, implying that He never rose from the dead. 3. You say hail marys for your sins, but only God can forgive your sins and all you need do is repent and ask Him to forgive you. This is why Jesus died after all. I AM NOT JUDGING just bringing up some points. Maybe you can answer, or maybe you might want to visit us in DIGOUT group for more interaction. Thank you. *

manonthe 18.04.08 - 12:59am
Jesus told us that she is our mother. Through her our prayer will be answered easily. Jesus made his first miracle because his mother asked him although it wasn't the time for him to perform it. The cross with Jesus on it is the symbol of his sacrifice. When we see him on that cross we can imagine his pain better than looking on an empty one. *

belexy 11.06.08 - 08:51am
Exactly manothe.U are very correct. *

ourlady 21.07.08 - 12:30pm
Correct!We dont worship MARY but we honour her! Those 3 feel lyk invalid points,no? Jesus rose again evry christian knows that. Manonthe u are RIGHT *

solvent1 27.08.08 - 07:49pm
Please forgive N1ck he enjoys making a fool of himself in all groups. *

levafix 29.09.08 - 02:23pm
i wonder if you honour your own parents as you honour Mary! the bible says that we all fall short of the glory of God, including Mary! why would you ask Mary to do something for you when you have direct access to God through Jesus? why would you take the long road? besides Jesus is the ONLY way to get your prayers answered not Through Mary to get to Jesus! *

cisiri 4.10.08 - 03:07am
The bible does say n Lk.1.48, that all generations will call me blessed. its only catholics who says blessed r u among women. . . Thus we catholics fulfil Lk.1.48. Hail Mary full of grace, in Greek, cHaire Kecharitomene. . . Hi evry1 *

cisiri 15.12.08 - 03:08am
We dnt ask Mary to forgive us our sins, thats in the Our Father, we ask Mary to pray for us sinners. *

* CATHOLICS Forum

Search:
topics replies

* CATHOLICS

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits