Mobi Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

CATHOLICS - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* CATHOLICS > Topics

Subject: amen I say to U all
Replies: 4 Views: 832

maqhy 8/11/2007 - 5:28:41
greetings in the name of Jesus Christ amen. Saint theres this question that does bothers me- WHY DOESNT OUR PRIESTS GET MARRIED. if it is in the bible pls qoute the verse. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . second question can U guys accept a Priest whos gay? and a Nun whos lesbian? *

aloe 7.03.08 - 07:20pm
The priest doesn't get married not because its in the bible but bec.they want to concentrate n their preaching alone.its a catholic doctrine. *

aloe 7.03.08 - 07:26pm
I've never seen gay priest and lesbian nun though some posses but they do natural act as like other inborn one. *

manonthe 18.04.08 - 01:16am
If i'm not mistaken there's some verses in the bible that explains it. Moreover suppose our priests have a family and his wife or his children get sick, of course he will take care his family first instead of other ppl. About gay or lesbian, definetely it's not allowed since it's against common sense. *

brokiko 4.10.08 - 05:47am
Its in Mt.19.12... and others have renounced marriage because of the kingdom of heaven... 1Cor.7.32... an unmarried man is concerned about the Lord's affairs *

* CATHOLICS Forum

Search:
topics replies

* CATHOLICS

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits