Mobi Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

CATHOLICS - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* CATHOLICS > Topics

Subject: Artificial contraceptives
Replies: 10 Views: 1082

belexy 7/9/2006 - 10:29:00
D catholic church frowns against d use of artificial contraceptives.Diz iz stil an on-going issue in d church.As good catholics we r ment 2obey d voice of d church.Do u tink d church iz justified in d ban on contrceptives?Wat do u av 2say??? *

sk8achik 7/10/2006 - 7:21:10
good question.....im also waiting 4 a good answer. *

flippity 8/12/2006 - 1:50:39
The church is being pressed about the use of contraceptives, esp condoms, due to the hiv/aids crisis, but we need to teach people to keep their spiritual health in check, and the rest will follow...basically, if people kept Gods laws on no s*x before marriage, and adultury, there wouldnt be the question of wether we need condoms or not... *

flippity 8/12/2006 - 1:54:08
The only solution is to nip the problem in the bud, which is keeping to one partner and staying faithful, only thats going to cut the hiv infection rate. As for married couples, every child is a blessing, and God wont create a child without providing for it! *

kaiko 8/17/2006 - 9:33:28
I am new to this group….but I like to contribute to this topic. Well 1st of all it’s a very good question & 2ndly I must agree with ‘flippity’. The website http://www.prolife.com was referred to me by someone a few weeks ago, which might be useful to you. *

belexy 8/26/2006 - 6:52:02
Nice replies.D church iz plannin 2relax rules on d use of condoms in HIV infected couples.I dnt tink an official statement has bn issued by vatican yet. *

natch 10/3/2006 - 12:50:30
its true that comdoms work but what works better is abstaining. true? *

v0dka 1/29/2007 - 4:01:04
im for condoms because it is the best protection appart from abstaining. we have to face the facts not everyone will wait untill marriage so that option should be available. *

solvent1 30.12.08 - 02:47pm
If a married couple made a baby every time they had s*x the world would be expremely over populated. No faith takes not using of contraceptaves serious. *

cisiri 3.01.09 - 11:38am
Iv been married for 10 yrs now, with 2 kids, and never did we use any artificial methods. Only d natural (rythem or billings method) my wife kids and i r all practicing catholics. 1Cor.7.5 do not deprive each other except by mutual consent and for a time so that you may devote yourselves TO PRAYER. Then come together again so that Satan will not tempt u bcoz of ur lack of selfcontrol. *

angel1a 26.02.09 - 08:02pm
We can control d population by fasting. It's more religious compared to using man made tools for birth control. *

* CATHOLICS Forum

Search:
topics replies

* CATHOLICS

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits